JBL innovation By HARMAN
You’ll find JBL’s unique Plus One woofer cone design at work here, which expands the diaphragm area of the cone to provide better low-frequency response. Edge-driven soft dome tweeters ensure a rich experience in the upper frequencies, defined by a bright, open quality. JBL includes dedicated crossover networks to give your high notes superior clarity. You can also use the adjustable level control to tweak your tweeters to your liking, so the GTO609C’s sound is customized to your car.
These JBLs offer slightly lower impedance than standard car speakers, so they’ll safely draw a little more power from your car stereo, yielding big volume even with low-powered factory radios. But if you want to blast these babies, they’ll handle up to 90 watts RMS from an outboard amplifier.
No matter how complicated your car’s interior, JBL’s versatile I-mount and Starfish mounting hardware gives you plenty of options for flush- or surface-mounting these tweeters. This JBL component system will add detail and dimension to your music.
- component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 external crossovers
- 6-1/2″ carbon-injected Plus One™ woofer cone
- 3/4″ edge-driven silk dome tweeter
- power range: 5-90 watts RMS (270 watts peak power)
- impedance: 3 ohms
- frequency response: 53-21,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 93 dB
- woofer top-mount depth: 2-1/16″
- grilles included