The well-rounded component system by HARMAN
It’s simple. Your factory speakers are getting you down. JBL’s Club Series speakers by HARMAN are the clear solution. JBL equipped this Club 6500C 6-1/2″ component system with UV-resistant polypropylene woofers for stellar performance even under the stickiest (or chilliest) environmental conditions — after all, your car door isn’t the most forgiving place to reside.
The speaker’s patented Plus One™ woofer structure extends the surface area of the cone to give you a better bass experience than other speakers this size. The separate 3/4″ edge-driven PEI tweeter expands the high-frequency range, so you’ll hear musical details that you never heard from your old speakers.
A match for any system
The Club 6500C’s low-impedance design safely draws more power from your car stereo to give your music extra punch, but you’ll get even better results feeding them power from an outboard amp.
- component speaker system includes two woofers, two tweeters, and two crossovers
- 6-1/2″ polypropylene Plus One™ woofer cone
- 3/4″ edge-driven soft dome tweeter
- handles up to 60 watts RMS (180 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 55-20,000 Hz
- impedance: 3 ohms
- sensitivity: 92 dB @ 2.83 volts
- woofer top-mount depth: 1-3/4″
- grilles included